OK, so you haven't made it to Bramblebush this year/last year/ever?? Well, now's your chance! It'll be sunny, warm and fun for all, on and off the water. Be there or be decidedly cuboid.
An excellent summer weekend at Bramblebush Bay. Saturday was a chilled out day on the beach. Saturday night was the usual BBQ at Acton Fields. Then sunday we had just a little bit of wind - enough to tempt out myself (Andrew) and Carol - both had a really enjoyable sail.
- Jackie sailed 7 times at Quiberon, France since 19/07/16
- Yannis sailed 6 times at fuerteventura since 24/07/16
- Nigel sailed at Poole on 28/07/16
- markc sailed at Poole on 28/07/16
- 26/07/16 johng commented on the diary entry for Yannis on 24/07/16
- 25/07/16 2 people commented on the diary entry for Yannis on 24/07/16
- 25/07/16 Shef commented on Bramblebush 20-21 Aug 2016
- 22/07/16 2 people commented on Bramblebush 20-21 Aug 2016
- 18/07/16 Andrew edited the event report Summerbash Calshot 2016
- 17/07/16 Yannis uploaded Calshot 2016
- 17/07/16 2 people commented on Calshot 2016
|Today:||high 10:17 4.3m low 15:32 1.3m|
The last chance to go to Weymouth with the club this year...
Long summer days, wide vistas, big seas... A proper windsurfing spot! And the opportunity to stretch out and enjoy a good break.
The National Watersports Festival comes to Hayling Island! We make this an OMWC event so you don't have the difficult choice between partying here, with all the windsurfing slebs, or sloping off to meet your proper mates on a deserted gravel strip between a concrete wall and an unforgiving grey sea...
it's getting near autumn, and here's the last chance to visit the pleasingly shaped bay that is Bramblebush. Quiet, secluded, with the opportunity to visit Brownsea Island, home of red squirrels and the Scouting movement. See out your windsurfing year with a proper end!