Long summer days, wide vistas, big seas... A proper windsurfing spot! And the opportunity to stretch out and enjoy a good break.
an excellent Bramblebush weekend. Not quite the weekend-away-in-the-sun that it was supposed to be, but a fantastic weekend all the same.
- Andrew sailed at Christchurch on 28/08/16
- Andrew sailed at Lepe & Calshot on 27/08/16
- jonathan sailed 6 times at Lanzarote since 21/08/16
- 2 people sailed at Poole on 21/08/16
- 27/08/16 Jackie added 10th Anniversary National Watersports Festival
- 26/08/16 Yannis commented on August Bank Hol 27-29 August North Devon
- 24/08/16 markc commented on August Bank Hol 27-29 August North Devon
- 23/08/16 2 people commented on the diary entry for markc on 20/08/16
- 23/08/16 johng added Borth
- 22/08/16 markc uploaded Borth beach
- 22/08/16 Andrew added the event report Bramblebush 20-21 Aug 2016
|Today:||high 11:05 4.5m low 16:12 1.2m|
|Saturday:||high 13:24 4.7m low 18:48 0.9m|
The National Watersports Festival comes to Hayling Island! We make this an OMWC event so you don't have the difficult choice between partying here, with all the windsurfing slebs, or sloping off to meet your proper mates on a deserted gravel strip between a concrete wall and an unforgiving grey sea...
it's getting near autumn, and here's the last chance to visit the pleasingly shaped bay that is Bramblebush. Quiet, secluded, with the opportunity to visit Brownsea Island, home of red squirrels and the Scouting movement. See out your windsurfing year with a proper end!